- Mindful: Mums and Dads - New13/11/2020Their drop-in sessions are there to help mums and dads with managing the changes and challenges of parenthood. Please see the posters below for more information: Mindful: Being Dad Drop-In Mindful: Being Mum Drop-In
- Video: The importance of smears and how this has changed during COVID - New05/11/2020Why should I have a smear taken and how will my appointment be?
- Blood Testing Update - New30/10/2020We have an update on blood testing services provided by Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust. Blood tests can be booked on the 'Blood tests during Covid-19' page on the Lewisham and Greenwich NHS site. Due to national supply chain issues causing a tempo...
- Keeping you safe when you visit the NHS in south east London - New28/10/2020The NHS is working hard to make sure that when you come in for your appointment or treatment, everything is done to protect you from the Covid-19 virus – from new social distancing measures and our staff wearing the right personal protective equipm...
- Flu Vaccinations for patients aged 50 - 6408/10/2020
- Flu Clinic 2020-202109/09/2020
- COVID-19 Update02/09/2020